January 15, 2018 News
2018 HCS Parent Committee Members
The HCS Parent Committee exists to promote and enhance the vision of Hollywood Christian School by encouraging parental, community, and financial support under the supervision of the Head of School or appointee.
- Solicit parent volunteers for school programs and activities.
- Support school administration in school improvement tasks.
- Provide a voice for parent perspectives on critical school issues.
- Avoid gripe sessions by keeping parents focused on solutions.
- Promote parent involvement with fundraising activities.
- Develop fundraising activities specifically for supporting teachers and classroom instruction.
|Diana Figueroa||1st Grade|
|Monica Chandler||2nd Grade|
|Erica Smith||3rd Grade|
|Bonnie Nobel||4th Grade|
|Isabel Perez||5th Grade|
|Kiesha Reynolds||6th Grade|
|Cheryl Grandison||7th Grade|
|Ana Torres||8th Grade|
|Kendi Cordes||9th Grade|
|Sharon Jorge||10th Grade|
|Morenda Ivey||11th Grade|
|Margarita Morales||12th Grade|